Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Announcement at Church

On Thursday we called Pastor Ken and Lauren to tell them the good news. We asked if we could make our baby announcement on Sunday. We spent most of the day on Saturday preparing a powerpoint for the announcement.

When the announcement presentation was put up on the screen there was cheering. When the pictures came up there was oohing and aahing. And there were tears of joy as the song "Arms Wide Open" was played. After church there were many hugs and congratulations.

I can't figure out how to get the power point on this blog, so here is what was on just a few of the slides.




Born March 8

7 lbs. 15 oz.

20.5 inches

Birth Name: Han Byeol

which means “a great star” in Korean


Isaiah 43:5-6

Fear not, for I am with you;

I will bring your descendants from the east,

And gather you from the west;

I will say to the north , “Give them up!”

And to the south, “ Do not keep them back!”

Bring my sons from afar

And my daughters from the ends of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment