Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things that make me smile (besides Cheerios)

Mom and Dad have been doing a pretty good job updating the blog, but now it is time for me to contribute directly.

They think I'm all about the Cheerios. But there is much more to me than that. I'm a very happy girl who loves to make people smile. There are a lot of things that make me smile.

I love practicing walking with my mommy. It makes makes me smile.
And I love to go on "walks" in the stroller. That makes me smile (and some times sleepy.)
And I love my sippy cup. It makes me smile. (See, I'm not all about the Cheerios.)
And I love the song my Aunt May May (Megan) wrote for me. (see previous post) It makes me smile.

Also, I love watching adults act goofy when they talk to me. (see two posts ago). That makes me smile.

I love talking with my grandparents, friends, and relatives on Skype (when I'm awake.) It makes me smile.

I love my mommy and daddy. They make me smile!


1 comment: